do you ever see a person you love do something really fucking ridiculous and you just watch and think “ah yes this is where i have laid my affections”
watches my girlfriend pedal into the sun
i want 2 grow up 2 be a sentai villainess
my definitive trio!
- Teppu - all women’s MMA manga! fantastic body variety! intense personalities! the protag has a personality that would normally fit a shonen antagonist! it’s fucking great!
- Tetsuwan Girl - all women’s historical baseball manga, set just after world war II! mind blowing, emotive art, with incredible inks! great characters!
- Crimson Hero - all women’s volleyball manga! its been awhile since i read it, but i remember really loving the characters, even if the story went through a few predictable motions of sports manga.
- Princess Nine - women’s baseball anime! a team comprised of all women journey after their dream of what should be impossible for them - to go all the way to koshien!
- Kaleido Star - not necessarily a “sport”, but a great anime about a stage performance troupe, heavy on acrobatics and daring feats! women lead, and women aplenty in the cast, great stuff.
Welcome to the Jungle (Official Audio)
Higher Quality Version of Welcome to the Jungle.
comic © me
satan © himself
Hundreds of moon jellyfish babies have been born at the Weymouth Sealife centre in Dorset. Aquarists say they have never seen so many jelly babies of all shapes, sizes and colours from many different species at one time - but even though they may look cute many of them are highly poisonous as well.
excuse me but that is a MADE-UP gender. the only REal genders are as follows:
- a strange buzzing noise
- alien, I think
- an insurmountable feeling of dread
you have to pick one. I’m sorry I don’t make the rules
"your memes….end here."
also monsoon that was an opera length death